Thursday, September 12, 2013

One of a kind pencil case

My sewing mostly involves making clothes for myself and the occasional bag or zipped pouch as gifts. I was delighted to be asked by a friend at work to make her a new pencil case. The specifications were: be big enough to carry all required pens and white board markers, a separate pocket for ICT bits and pieces, a grey/dark lining and most importantly to be a one of a kind.



 It's one of a kind: made from hand screen printed fabric from an Australian designer. I've had the fabric in my stash for a number of years and I wish I could remember who the designer is!
 There is an additional back pocket for ICT bits and pieces. The back fabric is black denim.
 The back pocket is fully lined with a grey/dark lining.
And it's big enough to hold all required pens and white board markers. The dimensions are 23cm (9 inches) wide and 18cm (7 inches) height.
My friend was very pleased with her new pencil case. She was showing it around at work and I now have order from another work colleague who would like her own one-of-a-kind pencil case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.